If we miss anything during your home inspection InterNACHI
WILL BUY YOUR HOME BACK!
And now for the "fine print":
• Honored for 90 days after closing
• Valid for home inspections performed for home buyers by participating InterNACHI members.
• We'll pay whatever price you paid for the home.
• Home must be listed with a licensed real estate agent.
• Excludes home with material defects not present at the time of the inspection, or not required to be inspected per InterNACHI's Residential Standards of Practice.
InterNACHI does NOT collect identifiable consumer data; therefore, they can't sell or release it. No data is sold or released to any third party.
For more details, go to www.nachi.org/buy
Watch this short video about our Home Buy Back Guarantee!
Watch this video for actual feedback from a family that had their home bought back.
ATTENTION REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS!
InterNACHI is so certain of the integrity of their members that they back them up with a $10,000 Honor Guarantee.
InterNACHI will pay up to $10,000 (USD; maximum collective aggregate) for the cost of replacement of personal property lost (and not recovered, restituted or insured) during an inspection and stolen by an InterNACHI-certified member who was convicted of or pleaded guilty (or no contest) to any criminal charge resulting from the member's taking of the client's personal property. Claimant agrees that the exclusive venue for any action against InterNACHI arising out of this Honor Guarantee is the District Court in Boulder County, Colorado. InterNACHI's Honor Guarantee is valid in all of the U.S. and Canada.
$10,000 Negligent Referral Guarantee
InterNACHI is so sure of its inspectors that it will indemnify any licensed real estate agent in an amount up to $10,000 if a third party successfully sues the agent for negligent referral of an InterNACHI inspector. Visit https://www.nachi.org/agent-indemnification.htm for more info.